Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Thanksgiving!

In preparation for Thanksgiving, it seems to be a trend on Facebook to write about something you are thankful for each day. I thought this was a fabulous idea, however I didn't quite catch on until about day 5. I also can't match my Facebook friend's praise for babies, in laws, etc. I thought it would be interesting to take a more logical approach to these claims of thanks. Of course I'm thankful for my family, friends, and manfriend- they make me who I am. But what I'm really thankful for are things that most others take for granted. So, without further ado, here is my list of 30 things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble.
1. Coffee
2. The opportunity to bake and relieve stress
3. A car that gets 50 mpg
4. Sunday mornings
5. Caring coworkers
6. A memory foam mattress top
7. The holiday season
8. Quilts made by my mom
9. Kleenex boxes in every room
10. Baseball parks
11. The crock pot
12. Tulips
13. Knowing how to play piano
14. The 27 cherubs that I teach
15. Friends that make you go to spin class
16. J.K. Rowling
17. Bags that fly free
18. Free recycling
19. People that smile at you
20. Seat heaters
21. People who decorate their houses with Christmas lights
22. My day planner
23. Mashed potatoes
24. People that say "Excuse me"
25. The public library
26. A good landlord
27. Friendly and quiet neighbors
28. Free shipping
29.People who cook me dinner
30. Pictionary

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean coffee that is like water? HAHAHA Thanks for lunch. That was so fun!

    ReplyDelete